According to IMARC, global higher education will see a growth of 20.37% during 2022-2027. The Europe market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 12.7% during 2022-2027 alone. Post-pandemic countries like France, Germany & UK are welcoming back international students to their universities, to become the most popular among the European destinations.
The student experience has been changing & it is crucial that universities always provide the correct information to students, whether it is through the admissions process or post-admission into the college. To provide a holistic college experience for the students, it is crucial that they are provided with all the relevant information – not just offline but also digitally.
According to McKinsey, Europe needs to catch up with other major regions on key technologies, it will be vulnerable across all sectors on growth, competitiveness, and strategic strength, hindering long-term resilience. In this webinar, we deal with the problems faced by education institutes in enrolling students and bridging gaps in student journey mapping to deliver a smooth student experience.
Key discussion points-
• What does the student experience look like in 2022?
• Challenges faced by the European Education Institutes/Colleges.
• Hybrid Learning and focus-building skills.
• Why do universities need to engage & provide a superior student experience?
• Technological leap: What role does it play in the education dynamic?